• Sunday 10 November 2013

    ASOS Voucher Buy!

     With the temperature plummeting and the air becoming crisp, it only meant one thing, NEW OUTFIT ALERT! If you are like me, even the the slightest turn in wind direction will prompt me to buy something new- a girl must wrap up and get with the weather right? Although it is usually my bank balance that takes the hit, I was however fortunate enough to receive a ASOS voucher last week! With a onsie on and a cup of tea to hand, I was ready to shop for my item!

    In the end I selected this gorgeous jumper dress from River Island for £25.00. I particularly like to combine this dress with black tights and black boots- which is a perfect Autumn look! This dress is made out of stretchy jersey fabric featuring sheer shoulder panels and a boat neckline. Overall, this dress is perfect for a comfortable day outfit!

    Primark £5.00
    A dress is usually not complete without a statement necklace. I picked this one up from Primark for £5.00! It is light yet shiny which are both perfect ingredients for a glamorous look.

    Instagram #eltoriasecrets

    Twitter @eltoriasecrets


    Why not treat yourself on ASOS this weekend?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co