• Friday 24 January 2014

    Ted Baker- Makeup Bag Review

    Happy Friday! How is everyone doing? Just a quick post today on my new make up bag (to which I've fallen slightly in love with!). This time I've opted to go for something a little more 'plush' so Ted Baker was always going to be a major contender. In the end I picked out this gorgeous floral patterned bag which feels ever so soft and silky for around £25.00. My only criticism is that the bag itself isn't big enough to put make up brushes in (I have to take out a few items in order to accommodate them) however, it is suitable size to pop into a handbag or used as a wash bag for travelling. So overall I was pretty chuffed with my new purchase! 

































    What makeup bag brand do you have? Which one do you think is the best?

    Much Love 
    Eltoria x

     


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co