• Thursday 26 June 2014

    Garnier Hydration Hair Mask

    Hola! After my vacation to Spain and ascertaining a high 2.1 in my degree, I can say with certainty that I am fully recharged and ready to start the next chapter in my life. And of course, with more free time (and less books to study from) I shall be focusing more time on my blog and other aspects to it too, which for me, is something that I have wanted to do since starting this blog last year. It has become my favourite thing to do and I've never been happier. So with my skin sun kissed and my skin feeling less congested due to the masses amount of Vitamin D, my hair however, has not exactly benefited from the sun. Prior to my holiday my hair was pretty hydrated and in good condition (well perhaps with the odd split end or two). But now the ends are slightly dry and brittle. I picked up the new Garnier Fructis Sleek Hydra Mask in Spain and I love it!


    This hair mask intensely nourishes dry and hard to straighten hair. In just 1 minute, its formula with Phyto- Keratin (a form of protein) and Argan Oil on your hair will help to strengthen the fibres in addition to adding softness and shine. This product is perfect to take away with you on holiday, even if you just pop it in once or twice it will sincerely help protect your hair from the sun. After coming back from holiday it has improved the condition of my hair in such a short space of time, so if your are impatient like me, then product is perfect for you! You can buy this product from the Garnier website by clicking here.


    Don't forget to treat your hair in the sun!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co