• Sunday 1 February 2015

    Lifestyle| Longleat Lights & Vlog

    Well isn't this rather a colourful post for you all (and a slight taste of a belated Christmas!). As I live near Somerset in England, a place called Longleat has to be hands down one of my favourite places to visit in the world. It was also one of those places that you went to as a child and it will always continue to be one of those memorable places to visit (whether you are a teenager or a grandparent). This year they decorated the whole estate with Chinese Lanterns and it looked phenomenal! I think this may have been their first or second year of doing so, but it was such a hit that they kept the lights up until February. So lucky for me, (as I had no extra free time to go over the Christmas period) myself and two friends decided to go one Sunday evening and it sure was worth the whole £12.00. Although the weather was so cold, it was wonderful to see all of the Chinese culture to come to life (acrobatics were of course included too). But you'll have to watch the video below to see that. Talking of videos, this is my first ever time vlogging (except that one time I went to Harry Potter World and my iPad decided to delete everything) so I am quite excited to introduce this to my channel. Not only will you see the beautiful lights and acrobatics in action, you will also see what I got up to in the week. But be sure to check out the video at the end of this post (or click here); please also link, like, and subscribe dolls!



    Be sure to watch my first vlog!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co