• Sunday 12 April 2015

    Beauty Tricks & Hacks

    It's a Sunday which means YOUTUBE VIDEO TIME! This week I got a little creative on the editing front (do you like?) and I decided to film a beauty tricks and hacks video. Beauty tricks and hacks are basically ways that will make your beauty routine a little easier or are new ways to help certain products stay on/in for longer (trust me you will most definitely learn a thing or two!). So check out the video by clicking here or the thumbnail below! I would also be grateful if you could subscribe to my channel (I'm almost at 1,000) and doing so will automatically enter you into my Mega Makeup Prize giveaway (click here to see that). Just a quick one today guys but enjoy your Sunday and of course the sunshine too.

    Do you have any beauty tricks/hacks that I should know about? Comment below.
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    Enter my Mega Makeup Giveaway by clicking here

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co