• Monday 6 July 2015

    Lasula By Holly Hagan| Cut Away Shoulder Dress

    It’s Summer time which means more brand new dresses! Since working with Vicky Pattison on her Mini V Nutrition range (click here to see that), I was intrigued to see what the other members of the Geordie Shore family had to offer (and boy, they’re more than just getting drunk and ramming kebabs down their throats at 4am). So next up was the beautiful Holly Hagan’s clothing range at Lasula. Now I was extremely impressed with her range because not only are there outfits on there which are ‘sassy’ enough to turn heads on a night out, but there are some gorgeous day outfits which are ever so sophisticated and stylish (and I think that my outfit below shows this quite nicely). If some of you follow me on Instagram you will know that I have been loving cut out sleeve tops, so it is no shock that I have gone for this gorgeous Cut Away Shoulder Dress in white from Lasula. It’s just so pretty!


    So styled and brought to you from the great English countryside, I have paired my black and white Newlook hair band and black shoes from Primark to create this affordable and sophisticated look. What I love about this outfit is that I have been able to match the black detailing in the dress with the hair piece and shoes, and I have also added a pop of colour in my makeup (you could literally use any coloured lip stick that you wanted). I am personally wearing Flat out Fabulous from MAC on my lips but I also reckon a deep red would look gorgeous too. Overall I absolutely love this combination and I think that Holly's range at Lasula successfully adds her sassy style into a first class range.


    Have you ever bought anything from Lasula? Would you buy anything from Holly's range?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Wednesday & Friday

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co