• Sunday 22 May 2016

    Get To Know Me More

    Happy Monday everyone! I really hope you all have a wonderful weekend (despite how terrible the weather was here in the UK). So this Monday's post and video is about getting to know me a bit more. So in the 2 and a half years of blogging and 1 and a half years of doing YouTube, I have never hosted a 'Q&A'... well that's now changing. So I went onto all my social media sites and asked you guys to send me in some questions! And boy did you!

    Above: click on my thumbnail above to watch my Q&A video
    But before you watch my Q&A video on YouTube (here), here are some 10 interesting facts about me just to get you ready:

    1. I am 5ft 4.5 inches. But I usually say that I am 5ft 5 inches

    2. I have a twin sister and her name is Anouska

    3. When I like a song I tend to play it over and over again until I get fed up with it (and sometimes this is never!)

    4. I used to be a tomboy! I used to pay football and 'camo up' to play 'army' with my brothers when I was a kid

    5. I can only drink half a cup of tea, even you make me half of one, I will still only drink half

    6. My sister and I used to make 'TV Shows' and I still have the footage somewhere... potentially a future video idea

    7. I am literally obsessed with The SIMS PC game, I used to (and still) play it for hours 

    8. I used to be a ballet dancer and danced for over 10 years

    9. I would love to one day build and design my own house

    10. My favourite film series is Rocky, and my current favourite film is 'Creed' (which is a Rocky film)

    What's a fun fact about you? Is there anything else you would like to know about me?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co