• Monday 2 September 2013

    Hair Moisture and LUSH R&B

    Lets just say after holidaying and ombreing my hair, it was TARNISHED. However that's all changed now thanks to R&B from LUSH Cosmetics. R&B is a hair moisturiser which can be applied to either wet or dry hair (I prefer applying it when my hair is wet). This product contains beautiful butters (such as avocado, cupuacu and candelilla wax) oils, (such as olive oil, coconut oil and jojoba oil) and herbs. I used a tiny amount onto the ends of my hair after shampooing and conditioning which left my hair feeling highly nourished and smooth. I personally would only apply this product from the ears-down, not to the roots as it would only make my hair greasy. However for those who suffer from irritable scalps or dandruff I would highly recommend this product as a scalp treatment. I would apply the product onto the scalp/hair for 20 minutes before shampooing and conditioning. Jojoba oil, oat milk, olive oil and candelilla wax are soothing substances which are highly delicate- so look out for those if you are a little scratchy! R&B is priced at £11.25 for a 100g pot.

    LUSH Cosmetics- £11.25. This product is also very good for those who have, curly, fluffy or frizzy hair


    Other treatments I use

    For those with dry and brittle ends- I have completely fallen in love with Rainforest Moisture from the Body Shop. This product is is a deep conditioning treatment which should be applied before shampooing and conditioning for 20 minutes. This product does not contain silicone, colourants or parabens-which is fabulously fresh for your dehydrated ends! You should try and treat your hair with a deep conditioning treatment at least 1/2 times a week. Rainforest Moisture is priced at £3.00 for a 50ml pot or £8.00 for a 200ml pot.

    Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance (leave in conditioner) is amazing for those who wear their hair up a lot (especially in a 'bun' style). Why not keep your hair hydrated throughout the day? This product makes your hair look glossy and healthy and great for those who have a busy work schedule. I prefer to sprits from the ears-down avoiding the root. This Aussie product is priced at £4.99.

    Please remember that it is EXTREMELY important to use heat protection spray when using hot tools. Using protection will prohibit dehydration and breakage. Looking out for Argan Oil serums and conditioners will also help your hair stay stronger and healthier.

    Enjoy your week guys!





    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co