• Friday 7 April 2017

    Eyelashes That You Can Wear 25 Times!*

    Use discount code eltoria-sbl to get 15% off!
    Most sets of eyelashes last around maximum 3-5 applications and given the price of some lashes, it really doesn't make them good value for money. Personally I believe that a good set of lashes can really make difference to any makeup look. A good set of lashes has the ability to open up the eye whilst adding extra definition (particularly good if you have hooded eyes). Just take a look at my before and after shots using my Sara Beauty London lashes; as you can see that my eyes look a lot more rounded and enhanced than before.

    Above: before and after 
    The set I have on are are called Glamorous and they are perfect if you have an up and coming occasion to attend. These lashes are 100% faux fur (created out of natural synthetic fur fibres) so no animals have been harmed in the process in making these lashes. They are also incredibly light and comfortable making them the perfect choice if you are wanting to wear them all day and night. If you are like me and have sensitive eyes, these lashes are not made out of rubber or latex so you don't have to worry about any irritations. They unfortunately do not come with any glue so you would have to purchase this separately.

    These lashes come in a beautiful box making it easy to keep them clean and safe. I love my Sara Beauty London lashes and for £18.00, and 25 wears, I really do think that they are great value for money. To get 15% off please use the discount codeltoria-sbl and check out the other lashes in Sara's range by clicking here.

    What do you make of these lashes?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    *This post contains sponsored content but all opinions are my own


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co