• Sunday 2 April 2017

    The New Fashion Brand That Celebs Can't Get Enough Of

    Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having the most amazing time in the sunshine. Now, Eltoria uploading on a Sunday? Huh? Don't worry I am feeling fine and do realise that it is indeed a Sunday. But I thought I would provide an update on the new fashion brand that celebs cannot get enough of. If you didn't know already, I pretty much study fashion on a weekly basis and I have noticed one brand popping up in particular. Maniere De Voir clothing has been spotted on the likes of Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Love Island's Olivia Buckland. So why is this brand attracting celebrities?

    Maniere De Voir stock some really nice clothing; especially their jeans and skirts. I like the fact that their style isn't identical to high street clothing, but they instead offer something that every other person wouldn't necessarily be wearing. Whilst snooping around on the website, I have fallen in love with this leather mini skirt in light grey. I personally feel that leather skirts are going to be a big trend over Spring and Summer so if you are also a fan of leather skirts, watch out for my fashion posts this week.

    Above: check out some Spring and Summer fashion styles by clicking here
    What do you make of this new brand?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    *This post contains sponsored content but all opinions are my own

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co