• Thursday 3 July 2014

    My Girl Crush: 'Victorious' Beckham

    Victoria Beckham- I remember at 10 years old I stood up in my year 5 assembly and presented to the school why you were my inspiration. It was that moment where I shared my first written words, the first time I clasped a speech with my clammy hands, and stood up in front of a whole room full of people. From that moment onwards, I am here writing a blog post on my fashion and beauty blog still telling readers and listeners why you are still my inspiration. Let me tell you a little more why.

    Credits and Copyright: Patrick Demarchelier British Vogue
    Not only do I regard Victoria Beckham as one of the best designers in the current day, but her life prior to the fashionista is admirable. When I look towards any celebrity (or individual in star light) I like to look at their journey, their influences and battle to get where they are today. Victoria has been on a roller coaster, from Spice Girl and TV star to mothering four beautiful children and spouse to David Beckham. So there's one question that I am desperate to ask her... how? I would think that there isn't just one answer to this question other than it takes one determined lady who never disbelieved in her dream. And that's what I'll never do... disbelieve. The world is cruel as there will always be people who want to 'troll' you, disbelieve in you and tell you that you can't do something. But the real significance and message behind the trolling lies upon interpretation and motivation. It takes a strong person to interpret the negatives into a positive and Victoria Beckham is a pure example. You can be anyone who you want to be. Here are some of my favourites from her accessories and eye wear collection:

    All rights reserved to victoriabeckham.com
    So who's your inspiration?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co