• Monday 14 July 2014

    Skinbreeze

    No to worry, they're not really injections! The new skin care range from Skinbreeze pops personality and innovation which takes 2014 skin care to a whole new level. Not only am I impressed by the products themselves, but their injection looking packaging is a metaphorical way to tell us ladies that you don't need to undergo injection treatment to make your skin look good! Skinbreeze Orbital Microdermabrasion is a professional salon based treatment system which incorporates a unique skin resurfacing technology that brings about the greatest advancement in crystal free microdermabrasion treatments in over a decade. As you all know, I unfortunately suffer from slightly oily/combination skin which sometimes leaves my skin blemished and marked. What I therefore like about Skinbreeze is that they have been able to test their products on all types of skin (from all different ages) and have come up with a fabulous range which actually works (emphasis majorly added). So I was extremely lucky to receive these three products in the posts; Blemish Fix, Brightening Serum and the Hydro Mask. Here is what I thought of them!
    Left: Brightening Serum Right: Blemish Fix
    The title above? I am deadly serious. I have tried most things for my slightly blemish and congested skin- but nothing has ever banished it completely. After using this product for just three days I saw results immediately. I had a slight patch of congested pores and blemished skin on my inner right cheek which has now completely gone! The formula contains salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid that gently removes surface skin cells, preventing oil from becoming trapped in the pores. It also contains seaweed which helps to nourish and provide hydration to the skin barrier. This product doesn't smell or feel medical in the slightest bit- the serum is light and fragrance free making it also suitable to those of you who have sensitive skin. This product is perfect for anyone who has breakout prone skin or congested pores, so give it a go!

    Skinbreeze Brightening Serum lightens and brightens skin tone and helps to reduce the formation of unwanted pigmentation and brown spots. Brightening your skin tone doesn't just happen over night, it took almost 10 days to see results in my skin. This product contains a number of natural acids and extracts which furthers growth within the skin which also blocks melanin synthesis to reduce the formation of unwanted pigmentation. As a old user of foundation, my skin was left tarnished with slight pigmentation which had admittedly reduced after I had stopped using it. However 4 years have now passed and I still have slight markings on my skin which I have to cover with concealer or mineral powder. After applying the Brightening Serum for 10 days, I have seen huge improvements where the pigmentation in the skin is now very faint! 

    Ladies and gentleman- you all know how much I love a good facemask! This little beauty is the antidote to all things dry, itchy, irritable and sore. The Hydro Mask also contains powerful antioxidant ingredients which also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. After leaving on the Hydro Mask for 20 minutes my skin felt hydrated, soothed and less tight. This mask is perfect to anyone who has dry/sensitive skin, or for anyone who just wants to brighten up their skin with a little moisture!
    Available for purchase at: http://www.feelunique.com/brands/skinbreeze
     So there we have it guys, do you like the sound of any?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Check out my recent YouTube video by clicking here.

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co