• Thursday 28 August 2014

    MY FIRST PAY DAY!

    Today it is my pay day (wahooo)! After being a skint student for the last three years, it feels fairly odd having a good amount of money coming into my account each month. Something that I will never complain about no doubt . Today's post will be the 'typical fashion blogger' post, which on that note, is something that I have never done before. I have never done a 'wish list' before... how bizarre! So after being paid and feeling like a millionaire, I of course did a little bit of on line shopping! Here are my favourites/wishlist for the oncoming month of September.

    River Island, Top Shop & New Look
    What are you guys planning on getting with your pay packets this month?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBEGOOGLE

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co