• Wednesday 30 November 2016

    12 DAYS OF ELTMAS!| THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER, 6PM!

    Ok so tomorrow is the first day of the 12 DAYS OF ELTMAS and I am super excited! Each day for 12 days I will be posting a new video on my YouTube channel so be sure to click here to subscribe- it is going to be awesome. I have challenges, collaborations, makeovers, humour and tip videos all lined up so it is going to be a little crazy (but something for everyone). On the 1st of December I shall be kicking off 'ELTMAS' with a HUGE PRIZE GIVEAWAY worth ££££. It is essential to be subscribed to my channel to enter so why not get a head start by doing so now (click here). 


    Each video from the 1st-12th December will be uploaded between 6-7pm so be sure to tune in then. All give away details will be posted on this blog and mentioned in tomorrow's video at 6pm. So I shall see you all there Eltorians!

    What are you hoping to see on my channel this Eltmas?
    Much Love 
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Does YouTuber Makeup Actually Work? (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co