• Thursday 10 November 2016

    Calvin Klein Underwear By Boxers and Briefs

     It would appear that 2016 has been the year for underwear- I mean how many Calvin Klein selfies have there been?. So before 2016 is out for good, I thought that I would do a number of my own. Boxers and Briefs is the go to place if you are wanting to look for quality underwear that combines comfort with unbeatable style at a competitive price. What I love about Boxers and Briefs is that they have size guides and a 'ask a question' service which makes picking the perfect pair of undies so simple. So here is what I chose from this fabulous site:

    Red is one of my favourite colours so getting a matching Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette and Thong was like receiving an early Christmas present. This bralette is perfect for wearing under loungewear and jumpers- so the perfect Autumn and Winter bra don't you think? Whatever you want to wear it under, it is honestly the most comfortable bra that I have ever worn.

    Next is this Calvin Klein Modern Criss Criss Cross Bralette and Boy Boxer and don't they lot hot, hot, hot! If you are wanting an underwear set that screams 'I am wearing Calvin Klein' then this is the set to go for. I must admit that the Boy Boxer is something that I do not usually go for but I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are extremely comfortable to wear. Like the red bralette, the back on this bralette also has a racer back style and would be the envy of many if you had this set in your underwear collection.

    Which set would you ask for Christmas?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Does YouTuber Makeup Actually Work? (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co