• Wednesday 16 November 2016

    Eltoria TV Update!

    Above: click on the image to check out my 'Testing Weird Kids Products' video
    Ok so a lot has been going on since my previous 'What's On Eltoria TV' blog post so I thought that I would update you all. First of all I'M ENGAGED and my now fiancĂ© (I still cannot get my head around saying that) filmed the whole thing so I uploaded it onto my YouTube channel (apparently you may need a tissue as a few people have gotten quite emotional watching it). Also K-POP... I am literally addicted and so are you guys from the 'likes' of things. I created my own little angle on the whole K-POP craze and started up the 'British Girl Reaction' and I have created 4 video on the series so far so be sure to click here to check that out. I have also done a number of other fun videos like showing your around my studio, reviewing more kids products, and testing Zoella and Tanya Burr products to see if they actually work. So here are a few videos that have been up on the channel recently, be sure to subscribe if you like my videos!

    Which one was your favourite video? What do you want to see next?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Does YouTuber Makeup Actually Work? (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co