• Friday 19 August 2016

    Denim Off The Shoulder Dress

    So my love for denim and everything pale blue continues. I picked this dress on one spontaneous shopping trip down Oxford Street and I instantly fell in love. This Zara Denim Off The Shoulder Dress is the perfect day dress; it's light, it's summery and just so stylish. Whilst this day number looks fabulous standing alone, I however feel that it looks even better paired with a brown belt. Although I could probably do with a proper waist belt, this New Look brown belt nevertheless does a great job.

    Is this a dress you would buy? How would you style it?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Huge Forever 21 Unboxing Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co