• Friday 5 August 2016

    Beach Leg Workout Routine| South Beach Fitness Clothing

    Following from my Ab Workout Routine which I posted last week (click here if you missed it), I also filmed a leg workout routine on the sunny sands in Fueteventura. Now if I was asked what was my most 'troublesome' area I would hands down say my thighs- I swear that's where all my cheat meal calories go. My legs themselves are actually really strong, I can squat a good 70kg, but getting them to look a little toned has been tricky. Over the last few months I have been doing a number of leg exercises (weighted and non weighted) and I have seen huge improvements. Yes I have a little way to go, but there's just something about leg day that I just love (maybe it's the jelly legs after?).

    As always, you need look good whilst working out and this South Beach combo certainly does it justice. No only does coral look fabulous against a tan, but this outfit's pattern and mesh panel detailing looks absolutely stunning don't you think?


    Not only does the Vikki Navy & Coral Splash Print T-Back Fitness Crop Top burst with colour, but it is also very supportive and extremely comfortable to wear whilst working out. I am however totally in love with these Lucie Coral Splash Print & Mesh Panel Fitness leggings -just look how gorgeous they are (who knew that a vibrant pattern, mesh panelling and a bright coral would work so well!). Again, extremely comfortable and I can definitely picture myself pairing these leggings with other fitness tops too.

    Right guys just to let you know, I have slightly tweaked the Eltoria posting schedule. The YouTube schedule is staying the same (posting every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday so click here to subscribe) but I will posting on this blog every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (not Monday to Friday). But I will be throwing in a cheeky 4th post now and again so be sure to follow me via Google Friend Connect (in the right hand side tool bar under the heading 'Subscribe To Eltoria')

    Above: click about to watch my new Beach Leg Workout Routine on YouTube
    Did you try out my workout? How did your legs feel after?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co