• Wednesday 10 August 2016

    Bikini Look Book

    This year I totally gutted out my bikini wardrobe (in with the new, out with the old and that). Now it's been a while since I have done a huge upgrade, so this look book was kind of an investment... I guess? Now you are all going to think that I am crazy but it no joke took me days and hours to get these looks together. Because I haven't got the biggest boobs in the world, I am extremely picky when it comes to design (and even colour). Overall I am extremely happy with my choices so be sure to check out my Bikini Look Book (click here) on YouTube (I managed to get some awesome footage on my drone!).

    Bikini 1: River Island (top and bottoms purchased separately). Top can be worn without the straps and the bottoms turn black when they are wet!

    Bikini 2: Missguided (purchased as a set)

    Bikini 3: Top is from New Look and the bottoms are from ASOS. I absolutely love these bottom (they are a little thong like) but they look ever so flattering!

    Bikini 4: River Island (top and bottoms can be bought separately). This cream bikini is gorgeous! Not only does this top look awesome matched with its bottoms, but it also looks fabulous paired with the khaki green bikini bottoms in outfit 1. I wore this bikini top in my How To Be A Mermaid video on YouTube so go and check it out (click here).

    Bikini 5: The top is from Boohoo and the bottoms are from River Island. I really wanted to find a pair of nice brown bottoms for this bikini top but couldn't find one anywhere. So I am still on the hunt for one! Nevertheless, I think this combination looks awesome!

    Above: Click here to check out my Bikini Look Book on YouTube
    What's your favourite look?
    Much Love 
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Huge Forever 21 Unboxing Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co