• Friday 12 August 2016

    My Current 'Go To' Dress

    Not sure if it's only me, but hasn't it gotten a little nippy recently? One minute the UK was scorching hot and the next a little breezy (it's August, we should be in the height of Summer!). This shirt dress from New Look is currently my 'go to' dress; it's light, it covers the shoulders (for when it is a little cold) and it is ever so comfortable. It also has an adjustable tie at the front so you can also wear it as tight or as loose as you like. I'm not entirely sure if this dress is still on the New Look website, but it's a style that I am currently loving! Let me know in the comments if you have come across a dress similar!

    Do you currently have a favourite 'go to' dress?
    Much Love 
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Huge Forever 21 Unboxing Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co