• Monday 1 August 2016

    What's The Update On YouTube?

    Happy Monday everyone, how's everyone's start of the week going? Mine's been not too shabby. Now since going full time as a Blogger and YouTuber (I know exciting) I have been uploading videos on my YouTube channel a lot more frequently- 3 times a week in fact. So you can now catch a slice of Eltoria every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday! I would also like to thank all of you who have subscribed to my channel, we have now smashed over 22k! Which is amazing! A new video will be up this Wednesday so please click here to subscribe. 

    You can click on the thumbnails below to check out the videos.

    Which one was your favourite video?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co