• Wednesday 31 August 2016

    A Few Of My Current Favourite Quotes| Inspiration, Motivation & Determination

    Above: be sure to follow me on Twitter & Instagram so you do not miss the updates!
    I haven't done one of these posts in such a long so I thought I would do a huge update. If you are following me on Twitter and Instagram you may have noticed that I have been sharing a few of my favourite quotes. Since going full time as a Blogger and YouTuber, reading the odd inspirational and motivational quote really has given me the extra determination. It just reminds you that doing something new isn't always easy; I found that I have been judged, doubted and almost discredited because people still not understand this newly found career (and also the fact that I didn't decide to carry on with my law career). Whatever the thought and comments, I am happy and I will make this work. So let's take a look at the quotes that have been sparking a flame in my stomach:

    Do you have any favourite quotes at the moment?
    Much Love 
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co