• Thursday 1 September 2016

    I Got Some African Shirts!| Pepperfruit

    When I rummage through my wardrobe looking for something to wear I aways think one thing, why do I not own something vibrant in colour with some pretty awesome patterns on it? I have always admired African clothing but have never thought to purchase one or two garments... until now. Pepperfruit is a modern and traditional African clothing line offering a hint of spice to UK fashion. What I also love about the brand is that they support skilled artisans who hand-make the clothes which consequently helps many communities. So I decided to style these two gorgeous shirts with white jeans (everyone likes a good white jean).

    Now I must firstly comment on the quality of these shirts. Both shirts are made out of 100% cotton which as you can probably imagine feels like a dream to touch. I went for the Hycinth Shirt because I was very intrigued by its design; it's long in the arm with an eye catching style which I thought would look great as an every day working shirt. This shirt is hand made and limited edition so be sure to pick yours up before they all go!

    For some reason I have been obsessing over the colour baby blue- I am not entirely sure why but I know that it looks super duper summery. This Ophelia Shirt oozes sophistication and I just love the detailing on the sleeves, collar and along the buttons. Again this is and  limited edition so be sure to pick yours up before they all go!

    Soon I will be running a YouTube give away where you can win both of these shirts! So be sure to subscribe to my YouTube (click here) so you do not miss out.

    Which one of these shirts do you like?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co