• Friday 2 September 2016

    F12DAY| 12 Favourite Beauty Products

    Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have had a great week. So in this F12DAY post I am going to share 12 of my favourite beauty products. I haven't done one of these posts in a jolly long time so I thought that I would do both a post and a video (video being posted on my YouTube channel later today), so I hope you all enjoy:

    Batiste Dry Shampoo: the new Bare Batiste dry shampoo is seriously to die for- it smells like fresh sheets and washing (yeah that good). The Instant Conditioner is a great product to pop onto dry hair so there is never an excuse for parched locks now ladies.

    Sally Hansen & Barry M Nail Polish- both of these nail varnishes are incredible (rose gold meets bronze... dreamy). They both don't chip very easily and take around a minute to dry.

    Above: Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess, Barry M Molten Metal & Sally Hansen

    Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess Shimmering Dry Body Oil- a little something that Khloe Kardashian has been snapped wearing! Just look at that swatch below, isn't it gorgeous?

    Soap & Glory Lipgloss- a tingly lipgloss that will make your lips plump? Yes please. This is currently my go to gym lip gloss and it makes the perfect nude/natural lippie.

    Pamper Therapy Sponge- this sponge is the key player when it comes to applying concealer, foundation and translucent powder for 'baking.' Check out my full review by clicking here.

    MAC Persistence Lipstick- this is currently my everyday go to lip stick! It is a gorgeous brown/nude/bronze colour and is quite moisturising. I think it is much better than Velvet Teddy!

    My Hair Extensions- I recently went ombre to dark brown and I am seriously loving my locks. This time I went for Great Lengths Cold Fusion hair extensions and I have recently done a video on the pros and cons of hair extensions. You can check out that video by clicking here.

    Above: click here to check out my Pros & Cons of Hair Extensions on YouTube
    White With Style- this is the easiest and safest way to whiten your teeth and it only takes 30 minutes. This product is also sensitive free, gluten free, peroxide free and it guarantees that your teeth will become 7 shades lighter! It is so easy use so be sure to check out my Beauty Favourites video which will be up later today (click here). 

    Above: Please use code 'Eltoria' or 'Deal26' to get the kit for $26.00
    Gold Hand and Nail Cream- hand food couldn't get any better with the Gold range. The Cuticle Oil and Hand and Nail cream have been my everyday go to products at the moment- they have significantly enhanced the health of my nails. I find that popping some on just before going to bed really helps

    Claris Feed Beauty Bag- firstly let's all appreciate the prettiness of this wash bag... cute right? These products are absolutely gorgeous, especially the face mask (and we all know how much I love a good face mask). This collection is perfect for dry/combination skin and is definitely the kind of products to invest in for this Autumn/Winter.

    Sienna X Tanning Lotion- currently there is no competition when it comes to fake tan because Sienna-X is definitely the best on the market! I have recently done a post and a video on how to apply a streak free tan so go and check that out by clicking here.

    Above: click here to check out my 'How To Apply A Streak Free Tan' video
    Soap & Glory Righteous Butter: this is seriously my favourite body butter- it has been for the last year and a half. Soap & Glory currently have a massive cash prize giveaway where you can win £5,000 if you buy one of their diamond Righteous Butter body creams! So get down to you local drug stores and buy one (it's like finding a golden ticket in Charlie and the Chocolate factory).




    Do you have any favourite beauty products to share at the moment?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co