• Monday 19 September 2016

    Where To Buy The Perfect Shirt

    Last week I went on the hunt for some fashion inspiration down Oxford Street and in Westfields Shopping Mall (both in Shepherds Bush and Stratford may I add *wink emoji*). So with it now getting slightly chiller here in the UK, I mainly wanted look for shirts and jackets to keep me warm in the up and coming Autumnal months (my favourite time of year if you did not already know). So I went into Primark and found a whole army of ideal shirts for Autumn- and most of them were only for £7.00! So I have styled this grey and white pin striped shirt with some washed out black jegging jeans, and I love the front slightly tucked in like it is shown below. So if you are looking for some new casual shirts, definitely hit up Primark!

    Soon I will be doing a huge Primark Haul on my YouTube channel so be sure to subscribe by clicking here.

    Have you found any nice shirts anywhere recently?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x
    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co