• Thursday 29 September 2016

    Autumn Primark Haul

    Do you know what I am currently loving... the fact that IT IS OFFICIALLY AUTUMN! My birthday has been, the leaves are starting to turn and the fire in my living room has officially been turned on (not quite the heating yet though). My wardrobe has also been pimped up with a few Primark goodies too- got to love a few bargain buys. I usually have a love/hate with Primark stores (many are better than others) but this time around I really did have a successful trip. So check out my mini look book below and also my Primak Haul/Try On video on YouTube (click here).

    Above: click here to check out the Primark shirt post
    Above: A few screen shots from my Primark Haul video on YouTube
    Don't forget that throughout October I shall only be posting videos on my YouTube channel every Sunday and Friday.


    Above: click here to check out my Primark Haul on YouTube
    Have you picked up any Autumnal Primark buys yet?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co