• Sunday 2 October 2016

    Two Perfect Bardot Dresses By SheIn

    Some of you may be thinking one thing, who are SheIn? Well let me into a secret... SheIn is an online fashion brand who stock extremely affordable clothing. What I love about SheIn is that they stock the most up to date styles and trends so you will never be able to miss out on the next fashion victim craze. With cheaper clothing there is sometimes a risk- I mean have you ever received a shirt with loose buttons or a dress that is completely see through? Well well I can vouch that you do not have to worry with SheIn as I was completely happy with the quality of these two bardot dresses. So let's take a look at them one by one:

    Now I absolutely love this White Cutout Off The Shoulder Shift Dress- especially paired with the ASOS belt and New Look chelsea boots (I felt so Bohemian wearing it). I am heading off to the Caribbean over the Christmas period and I for sure will be wearing this dress one evening.

    Not only does this Red Off The Shoulder Bow Tie Cuff Dress look summary, but it also looks really Autumnal (the colour is absolutely gorgeous). Paired with a pair of chelsea boots and a black leather jacket, this dress is going to look the bomb this season.

    What do you make of these bardot dresses? You can take a look at SheIn's website by clicking here.
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co