• Tuesday 25 October 2016

    Esprit- The Online Shop You Never Thought Existed

    A Winter full of spice and colour with a pinch of sophistication and edge thrown in- Esprit you are going to be my heroin this season. With up to date trends which would get the seal of approval from any fashion victim, shopping at Espirt will enable you to dress to the nines this season. What I love about Esprit is its uniqueness; I have become to love brands that stir away from the traditional high street style because after all, who wants to dress like everyone else? So after discovering a whole basket of clothing and accessories which would happily hammer my bank balance, let’s take a look at my Autumn and Winter fashion picks:


    I have been searching for this Shiny Down Coat Trimmed With Faux Fur coat for ages (on the left). I remember seeing the exact same style on Megan McKenna on last year’s Celebrity Big Brother but I failed in finding an identical one… until now. Now this coat isn’t exactly a windbreaker, it is more suited for a cold fireworks evening or even a snow day (all in all it is one snuggly coat). This Butter Soft Leather Jacket (centre) however would make the perfect wind breaker and the ideal go to casual jacket, whereas the Long Wool/Silk Blend Tweed Coat (right) is something I would customize to make it a little more ‘Eltoriafied’. Whilst the long wool coat looks gorgeous on its own, I would in fact add a black faux fur around the collar, attached with safety pins, so that I could have it with or without. Trust me you will be the style envy of everyone with this customisation.


    What do October, November, December, January and February have in common? They all fall within the jumper season of course! Now I must admit that I am a huge fuss bod when to jumpers- I don’t like short ones, itchy ones or ones that are not easily washable (ie shrink!). I personally love to wear jumper dresses with either leggings or tights with a pair of black boots, but I would definitely style the Floaty Embroidered Dress (left) with my beige tassel boots.


    Winter picks wouldn’t be completed with a number of accessories and a pair of tartan jim jam bottoms would they? Every year I brush off the dust from my black boots and religiously wear them until Winter is over, so these Suede Fashion Boots would be the perfect upgrade. However I must say that these four items are definitely on the crimbo list this year- just look how cute that bobble hat is.


    As you all know that I am a fitness freak, surely adding a few more fitness wants to the list is healthy right? (Not sure what my fitness clothing drawer would say about that though). Buying new fitness clothing always gets me down to the gym- there is just something about wearing a new pair of leggings and wanting to trail them out. I personally love all of the above so get yourselves onto the Esprit website guys (click here!). 
    What would you choose from the above?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Does YouTuber Makeup Actually Work? (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co