• Wednesday 12 October 2016

    The Perfect Winter Holiday Dress By SheIn

    Last week I wrote a post on The Two Perfect Bardot Dresses by SheIn (click here), but this week I have the perfect Winter holiday dress if you are heading somewhere over seas this Autumn and Winter. If I haven’t mentioned before (to which I am pretty confident that I have) I am heading off to the Caribbean for Christmas! I’ll be on The Adventure Of The Seas (which is a Royal Caribbean ship) and will be heading to Puerto Rica, St Kitts, St Johns, Aruba and Curacao- I am beyond excited. I thought that this White Chain Halter Neck Asymmetric Dress by SheIn would be perfect for one evening- it’s floaty, light and the white really would show off my tan. You could also wear something like this whilst walking along the beach (I can just imagine the train floating away in the sea breeze). It just looks so perfect for the Caribbean Occasion.

    What do you make of this dress?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co