• Friday 26 August 2016

    My Summer/Holiday Look Book

    Above: Dress H&M, Belt New Look, Glasses Ray Ban
    Whilst Summer may be coming to a close shortly, I thought that I would write up a cheeky look book. This year I really wanted to get a variety of things because I am also heading off to the Caribbean for Christmas. So I thought that I would pretty much get all of my summery things bought before everything goes out of season. This Look Book was filmed in sunny Fuerteventura along with my Fitness Posts, Bikini Look Book and How To Be A Mermaid video (definitely go and check that out). Now I do have a Summer Look Book Video to go up on my YouTube channel but that will not be going up until later on today (so come back around 7pm). You can check out where I got the outfits from here:

    Above: Dress Misguided, Choker Forever 21
    Above: Body Suit Top Shop, Shorts Some Italian Shop, Shoes Forever 21, Jewellery By Nina Designs
    Above: Dress Forever 21, Chokers Forever 21 & Accessorize, Sunglasses Michael Kors
    Above: Bodysuit New Look, Shorts Primark, Shoes Forever 21, Sunglasses Ray Ban
    Above: Top New Look, Shorts New Look, Choker Forever 21, Shoes Forever 21
    Above: Playsuit New Look, Shoes Forever 21
    Above: Dress New Look, Choker Forever 21, Shoes Wallis, Watch Daniel Wellington 
    Above: Body Suit New Look, Shorts Primark, Necklace Forever 21
    Above: Top Zibi London, Shorts New Look, Necklace By Nina Designs, Shoes Forever 21, Sunglasses Michael Kors
    Above: Don't forget to check out my recent Fitness Look Books by clicking here
    Above: Be sure to check out my Bikini Look Book by clicking here
    Which one is your favourite outfit?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co