• Thursday 15 January 2015

    Welcome Back| Beauty Haul

    So over Christmas I took a mini break away from my YouTube channel, when I say 'mini break' I do mean only 2 weeks (wink). Christmas and the New Year got a little hectic for me and filming YouTube videos over the Christmas period soon got pushed aside (which is annoying because I had so much planned). My YouTube channel is something that I really want to focus on in 2015 so any input by you guys would be amazing; video suggestions, feedback, anything really! Check out my new video by clicking the picture:

    I first started my channel back in November/December of 2013 but didn't really get into to it until last summer. When I first started doing YouTube videos it was kind of daunting but exciting at the same time. I respect anyone who decides to do YouTube because uploading the first few videos can be really scary (being trolled or even the thought can be really off putting). I have been trolled only twice since starting YouTube, but these were by people I knew rather than complete strangers (thankfully it ended pretty quickly). Trolls will always be trolls. Anyway, check out some of my popular videos by clicking any of the images below:

    YouTube Thumbnail Above: My recent collaboration with Chip Daddy and Ed Jones!

    YouTube Thumbnail Above: check out my hair tutorial staring a very cute bunny!
    YouTube Thumbnail Above: I also make popular top tip videos too!
    YouTube Thumbnail Above: I also do a lot of beauty too! Be sure to check them out.
    So I'm making 2015 my YouTube year! If you haven't already, go and check out my existing videos by clicking here and tell me what you think below (do also subscribe if you haven't already!). If you are also a YouTuber and want to do a collaboration then please do not hesitate to contact me at eltoriasecrets@gmail.com. I'd love to meet more of you from the YouTube community!

    Thanks for the support so far guys!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co