• Sunday 25 January 2015

    My Everyday Makeup & Hair

    Happy Sunday dolls! I have been wanting to film one of these videos for ages and now I have! The style of my makeup and hair (above) is often my standard look however, it changes from season to season so I will no doubt be creating a new style in the following months to come (so do make sure that you subscribe and follow!). This winter I have been loving a deep berry lip and a warm golden eye; I often go for burgundies, purples, and reds on my lips and golds, browns, and smokey greys on my eyes. This look is ever so easy to create and you can check out how by watching the video below (or click here). My top tip for this look is to blend, blend, blend; eyes, cheeks... you name it, never be scared to use that brush! The brushes that I have used in this video are from Real Techniques and Bare Minerals, but any good brush will do.The products that feature in this video (in order) are as follows:

    ♥ Flint & Flint Primer
    ♥ Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer in Ivory
    ♥ Bare Minerals Foundation Powder (check out my review by clicking here)
    ♥ MAC Bronzing Powder (Check out my review by clicking here)
    ♥ NARS Orgasm Blush (Check out my review by clicking here)
    ♥ MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (Check out my review by clicking here)
    ♥ Naked Palette 2 (Check out my review by clicking here)
    ♥ Rimmel Eye Pencil in Black
    ♥ Rimmel Extreme Black Volume Mascara
    ♥ Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara (Check out my review by clicking here)
    ♥ MAC Eyebrow Pencil (Check out my review by clicking here)
    ♥ MAC Hang Me Up Lipstick (Check out my review by clicking here)

     


    What are you liking this Winter? Tell me your style!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com

    Competition: Win £100+ Designer Sunglasses by clicking here 

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co