• Sunday 4 January 2015

    NARS Orgasm Blusher

    I think that this product from NARS has to be one of the most favourable blushers in the blogger world; and I finally own one! I got this for Christmas from my very good friend Beky Lou and I have been using it ever since. For years I have been using elf's baked blush in the shade Peachy Cheeky to which NARS's Orgasm is a very similar colour. The only difference between the two is that elf's baked blushed has this gorgeous highlighter entwined throughout the powder which defines the cheek bone incredibly well. NAR's Orgasm is beautifully pigmented which looks extremely natural on the skin. Check out the differences between them both below:

    Left: NARS Orgasm Right: elf Peach Cheeky
    Although both are incredibly similar yet slightly unique in their own way, you can pick up an elf blusher for just £3.95 and NARS Orgasm for just £22.50. So you have the choice of going a little more upmarket or staying more affordable; best of both worlds!

    Which one will you be adding to your makeup collections?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Ps: I have enlarged my text, what do you think? Let me know in the comments.


    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co