• Thursday 1 January 2015

    New Year| Chocolate & Peanut Butter M&M Brownies

    First and foremost... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope you all had a wonderful evening and are not suffering too much from a sore head! This blog will be entering into its second year and I appreciate all of the support that you guys have given me. It's not easy writing (pretty much) all of my life on here but I wouldn't change it for the world. I really do hope that you guys continue to enjoy reading Eltoria as much as I do writing it; WE'RE ALMOST ON ONE MILLION VIEWS ON GOOGLE+! Some of you would of realised that I have not blogged in one week (shocked face emoji). This Christmas has been super busy for me and I have loved every minute spending time with my family; my little brother returned home from America and I have spent two glorious day at Center Parcs (also not to mention the number of family dues I had to attend). It's been busy but fabulous. Now, currently it is New Years Eve and I am not out celebrating the New Year in (sad faces). I was meant to be in Southampton celebrating with my siblings and friends but flu bug has struck; so my sofa, duvet, and the New Year fireworks on TV will have to do. But nevertheless, at least brownie making is on the agenda.

    This brownie recipe is the best; if you want a crispy top with a gooey centre you have clicked onto the correct page. You can fill your brownies with anything, for example chocolate chips, but I decided to fill mine with peanut butter M&M's and they tasted delicious. To make the most delicious New Years hang over cure all you will need is: 300g of Golden Caster Sugar, 140g of Plain Flour, 2tsp of Cocoa Powder, a dash of Vanilla Extract, 2 Large Eggs, 115g of unsalted butter, and 115g of Dark Chocolate (70% would be best).

    Step 1: Fill a saucepan with boiling water and like a banmaree, place a suitable bowl inside (or sitting on top). Add the chocolate and butter into the bowl and stir until it is completely melted.

    Step 2: sieve the plan flour into a bowl, add golden caster sugar, cocoa powder, a dash of vanilla absolute, and the melted chocolate and butter into a bowl. Crack two eggs into a cup/jug and beat until smooth. Add the eggs into the mixture in stages, and stir well until it looks like the image below.

    Step 3: Place grease proof paper to your tin (so that the brownie mixture does not stick to the bottom of the tin) and add the mixture to the tin. Place peanut butter M&M's to the mixture (you can mix in these at stage 2 if you wish). Then place into a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.

    HAPPY 2015! I wish you all a healthy and prosperous one.
    Let me know what you guys got up to this New Year.
    New Year Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    Click here to WIN £60 Vidal Sassoon hair straighteners. Ends 1st January 2015!

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co