• Tuesday 23 December 2014

    House of Fraser| Last Minute Gifts For Men

    Shopping for last minute presents on Christmas Eve can be extremely stressful, however I am here to help some of you late shoppers! Men are known to be notoriously hard to buy for as they tend to have everything (or in my case, the men in my family are extremely fussy). House of Fraser are doing the  '12 days of Christmas' where you can pick up some fabulous last minute gifts. Penhaligon's Fragrance Collection for Men is ever so sophisticated; I love the cute vintage bottles and the cologne smells amazing. This is a perfect gift if you are struggling to buy for a friend, brother, dad, grandfather, or boyfriend. You can pick up this posh collection just £30.00!

    So there we go guys, here is my favourite last minute gift for men! You can pick it up in any House of Fraser store. I hope that this short post has given all you last minute shoppers some inspiration! I am really impressed with the variety in this present and I hope that your recipient does so too (I know that I would be!). I would like to thank House of Fraser for letting me choose this present to review, I cannot wait to give it to my recipient!

    What last minute presents are you guys buying?
    Merry Christmas!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x
      

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    Click here to WIN £60 Vidal Sassoon hair straighteners. Ends 1st January 2015!

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co