• Monday 8 December 2014

    MAC Lipstick| Red Balloon

    Here we go again, another MAC lipstick joins my already so big collection. Why can't I stop? But seriously, this colour is just to die for and I really could not leave it behind (after all there was only one left!). I'll just put it down to fate and my tenth Christmas present to myself. Oh well. Recently I have been buying lipsticks in 'festive' colours; burgundies, reds, oranges, you name it I've pretty much got it. But this colour reminded me of a New Year lipstick; it's not exactly red nor is it completely pink. It was just different to what I had been buying recently and would look great as my New Year (fresh start) lippy. Goodness I sure do sound like a true beauty blogger. But in a nutshell, it looks like the colour of a stretched or blown up red balloon; so perfect for my New Year celebrations!

    I recently bought a Yankee Candle in the scent 'Christmas Memories' and it smells utterly divine. It smells just like Christmas baking, gingerbread men, and sweet oranges. Perfect aromas to relax to this wintry season. I'm going to have to buy a large jar now!

    Have you been buying any MAC lipsticks recently? Drop me comment!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me on http://eltoria.com
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co