• Wednesday 10 September 2014

    Glitzy Secrets Earrings

    Call me a magpie, but these earrings are utterly gorgeous! Brought to you by the glamorous Glitzy Secrets, you will no longer have trouble in adding a touch of frost to your outfits. Glitzy Secrets is an award winning jeweller stocking anything from hair pieces to cocktail rings for any occasion. I would particularly say that this company would be perfect to anyone who is currently planning a wedding (or alternatively a big occasion) as they have a wide stock of wedding and bridesmaid pieces. Talk about narrowing down the stress for a soon to be bride; they have absolutely everything on there. Other than weddings, they stock everything that you could possible imagine; hair pins, tiaras, hair slides, vintage pieces, hair flowers, necklaces, earrings... (I am seriously just naming a few). Their website is like walking into Harrords made just for jewellery- you'll be like a kid in a candy shop. I chose the crystal Starlet's Trio Earrings  (RRP £20.00) for two reasons. Firstly the style reminded me of a three leaf clover which (leading onto my second point) represents three major developments in my life at the time. First: graduating from university, second: starting my law career and third: passing my driving test. Ironically these happenings all came within 3 weeks of one another so it only seemed appropriate to choose these earrings. A story behind my choosing; how appropriate would that be to the soon to be bride! Here are some of my favourite pieces:
    Left: Starlet's Trio Earrings Centre Left: Treasure of Beauty Side Tiara Centre Right: Vine of Yester Year Bangle Right: Heirloom Charm Hair Claw
    We also congratulate Glitzy Secrets who have recently been short listed for Best Wedding Jewellery in the Perfect Wedding Awards 2014! What an achievement.

    What do you make of these glitzy products?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBEGOOGLE


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co