• Monday 22 September 2014

    Go Ape!

    Waking up at 6am on a Sunday and putting my new iPhone 5C in jeopardy (for the sake of this blog post), I would say that I was one ballsy blogger. Some of you may know that it is my birthday this week *cough* 22 *cough* and the thought of growing up is kind of scary. Not only is it my own birthday, but it is also my twin sister's and technically this blog's too. So triple celebrations all around! So as a early treat, myself and 5 friends booked to go to 'Go Ape' in the Forest of Dean. Now I had absolutely no idea what to expect- all I got told was that it was some sort of zip lining activity in a forest. Once we arrived we got all harnessed up and enjoyed the embarrassment of my sister whacking her head on a tree in front of at least 20 people (well done sis). I can honestly say that I hadn't had that much fun in a seriously long time- we laughed, we giggled and it was also nice to appreciate the beautiful outdoors and forest. Not only do you do a lot of zip lining, but you also do other fun activities like running across wobbly planks of wood and jumping like Spider Man onto nets. You are completely safe and get shown how to use the equipment before you set off. My friend Jess (who absolutely hates heights) really enjoyed it (despite being a little shaky at the beginning!) This is definitely somewhere I'd recommend to go and have fun! I loved it! So to stop babbling on, here are a number of photos that were taken on my phone:

    All harnessed up: off I go!
    Forest selfie!
    Left: Anouska, Jess, Me
    Climbing a ladder to start the activity!
    On top of the zip wire: so beautiful.
    Just hangin' (see not too far down)
    Amie: Wobbly ladders!
    Starting left: me, Anouska (my sister), Caz, Amie, Jess, Jenny
    Woo: We even got certificates!
    Have you been before? Plan to go any time soon?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Blog Giveaways to Check Out:

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co