• Sunday 30 November 2014

    Different Methods of Hair Removal

    Ok so I've kept this all a little secret but, a couple of weeks ago I was asked to take part in a docuseries with Curveball Media with the lovely YouTuber Leanne Lim Walker. The whole aim of the documentary was to discover which forms of hair removal were the best, and also what type of methods were being sold on the market. So one Tuesday afternoon, a mini film crew came to my house to film me trying out all different types of methods (and boy, there were some that I had never heard of in my life). This video is great to discover new forms of hair removal which are much more affordable, durable, and painless. Yes ladies, keeping your shavers in the shower for weeks on end will soon be banished out of your life (horaah!). Enjoy the video, and watch me having to wax my legs live on camera. Yes it did hurt and I hated it (sticky out tongue emoji).





    Which method did you think was the best?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me on http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co