• Sunday 23 November 2014

    MAC Haul

    I think that I've just proven point number 2 of my '15 Things We Do Leading Up To Christmas' to be correct: 'you start justifying big spends as a early Christmas present'. Face palm. As you can probably guess my big spend was in MAC, and goodness, I do not regret one thing about it. Shopaholic much? MAC products tend to last me absolutely ages; my last bronzer survived for a whole year (and I wore it everyday!). Whilst most makeup brands tend to sell high quality products, there's just something about MAC which makes them a little more lasting. Whilst Christmas shopping in Bath I decided to go for a mini makeover, and I wasn't shopping for myself either. Whilst getting a few bits and bobs for my friends, I too walked away with a number of 'Christmas' treats for myself. Naughty Eltoria.

    1. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Hang Up: £15.50 2. MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation £25.00 3. Bronzing MAC Powder Refined Golden £21.00 4. MAC Eyebrow Pencil £13.50.


    I would have to say that MAC Cremesheen Lipstick, Hang Up, was my favourite purchase of the day; the colour is just to die for! As I have an orange filter on the image below (apologies) the colour of the lipstick looks slightly red. The colour is actually a browny/burgundy colour which I would say was my Autumn lip colour for 2014. The bronzer is lightly frosted which helps to give a natural sheer and tint to the skin. It also has shimmer particles in there which also acts as a highlighter (2-1 hey). This foundation is perfect for anyone who has slightly combination skin; it isn't exactly a matte nor is it a sheer foundation. As I don't wear foundation in the day, this foundation provides a perfect coverage for when I want to go a night out. Lastly, MAC Eyebrow Pencil is my regular buy, it is easy to fill in and shape my eyebrows. These products are just so gorgeous!

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eltoriasecrets
    Will you be treating yourself to some MAC products this Christmas?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me on http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co