• Saturday 23 May 2015

    My Experience Working at LUSH| Pros & Cons

    Happy Sunday Y’alllll! I really apologize for my lack of blogging recently- last week I was suffering from a very bad cold and I was travelling around London with work (which made me want to move to London even more!). Anyway, some of you will remember that a few months ago I posted a video on how to get a job at LUSH (click here) and since then, that video has had around 20,000 views (I know madness!). Some of you have also been emailing me with some of your questions regarding working at LUSH, so I have noted all of those queries down and thought that I would also share my responses with the rest of you. I decided to make this video into a Pros and Cons kind of video because that way you guys can see what I thought was good and bad working at LUSH. Although I worked in 3 different LUSH stores here in the UK, these experiences have been collated from each store and these views are purely of my own (thumbs up for my little disclaimer there).  If you are keen to get watching this video then please click here.  

    Click Here to check out my LUSH Bathbomb and Bubblebar post
    So if you are too wondering what it was like working at LUSH this YouTube video will answer the following:

    Staff Discount &Training
    Christmas Staff Box &Free Spa Treatment 
    Working Hours&  Expectations
    And Many More Interesting Pros and Cons!

    Click Here to read about LUSH showergels
    Overall I really enjoyed my experience working at LUSH and I believe that it is a very good job to have if you are someone who loves natural products and of course beauty.  I personally found that it was particularly a good job to have if you are at university, in school, or if you are just wanting a part time job (I can’t exactly comment on the full time career aspect because I didn't experience it). If you would like to watch my video please do so by clicking here or on the thumbnail below. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me at eltoriasecrets@gmail.com.

    Will you/have you applied or worked at LUSH?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Tuesday & Friday 

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co