• Monday 25 May 2015

    My Festival Look| Ft Evercreature Wellies

    With festival season just around the corner, I thought that I'd share with you all my 2015 festival look. Now I must admit that I'm not exactly the typical 'festival goer', but usually I feel inclined to dress up for the occasion (especially when Glastonbury comes live on the tellie!). I know I'm such a festival fraud! Anywho, on one shopping trip to Bristol I picked up some amazing pieces that would be perfect for a festival, meaning, picking up pieces that were not expensive and finding affordable jewellery to jazz up my outfit. I was sent some amazing wellies by Evercreature and I have to say that I am totally in love with them. Although Evercreature stock a wide range of styles and colours, I opted to go for these plain black ankle wellies because I thought that they were so different (I had never seen wellies like this before!). I think these wellies would be perfect for a festival because they are extremely mobile, comfy, water tight, and not to mention ideal if you don't like wearing wellies in the first place (they are like wearing ankle boots!). I also must mention that I am now obsessed with head chains so watch out for my head chain post because I've just bought many more!

    Top: H&M £7.99
    Shorts: Primark £10.00
    Wellies: Evercreatures Wellies £31.99
    Head Chain: New Look £2.99
    Socks: M&Co £2.00 (click here)
    Rings: Primark £4.00

    Are you going to any festivals this year? What will you be wearing?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Tuesday & Friday 

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co