• Wednesday 23 September 2015

    Autumn Makeup| YouTube

    Click here to check out my new Autumn Makeup Look Video
    Today is a very exciting day because it is officially Autumn (I know I'm such a freak but I just love this time of year). So with the burgundies, browns and beige’s invading my fashion blog posts recently, it is now time to blog these colours all over my face (get it?). With any idyllic autumn outfit the perfect makeup look is essential so I have been experimenting with some of my new eye shadow palettes to create my ultimate 2015 autumnal look. Now I am no makeup artist (so please do not critique my technique) but once upon a time I used to be a girl who did not use makeup whatsoever so I reckon that I have come a long way since those days (I was a little country girl making slides out of straw bells). Sometimes I think that it is quite nice to watch YouTubers like Zoella, Velvet Ghost and Dizzy Brunette do their makeup because it goes to show that you don’t necessarily have to be a makeup artist to do makeup well. So if you too are a little shy experimenting with colours and products, just go for it… we all start from somewhere! 

    Click Here to check out my Smashbox Eyeshadow Post
    Products used: Clarins Everlasting Foundation in Beige, Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealer in Beige, Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory, MAC Bronzer in Golden, NARS Orgasm Blusher, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, Smashbox Cherry Smoke Eyeshadow Palette using the colour Rustic, Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette using the colour Half BakedRimmel London Scandal Eyes Jumbo Eyeliner, Artdeco Liquid Eye linerMAC Eye Pencil in the colour Bear, Kiss Cosmetics Volumetric Mascara, Max Factor Creme Puff powder in Medium Beige, MAC Hang Me Up Lipstick. The makeup brushes that I have used in this video are mainly from the Real Techniques range. 

    To make things a little easier I thought that it would be a good idea to create my autumn makeup look in a YouTube video for you all (click here to see that). Here you will see me apply my face and eye makeup with all of the products listed above. I am going to try and do more makeup and hair videos so please do let me know your suggestions if you have any- I know that I am planning on doing a hair tutorial with my new hair extensions so do keep an eye out fort that. Well ladies and gentleman I better dash because I am just about to prepare myself for a whole weekend in London... ONE DIRECTION CONCERT HAS FINALLY COME! But don't worry I shall be vlogging the whole thing so do keep your eyes peeled by subscribing to my YouTube channel by clicking here. Ooh I also read this really sweet article about my channel the other day (click here)- sorry I had to share because I was so chuffed ha.

    What products will you be wearing this autumn?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com 
    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos by (clicking here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co