• Sunday 31 January 2016

    My Goodness Where Have You Been Eltoria?| Exciting Life Update

    I would like to apologise for the lack of blogging and YouTube videos in the last week, I promise that there are very good reasons as to why. If you have been a stranger to my social media channels in the last week, you wouldn't of known that I have been filming for The Gadget Show on Channel 5. I know exciting right? I was on the show to identify new gadgets for bloggers and YouTubers which will help content to stand out from the rest of the crowd. I would have to say that Wednesday of last week was honestly the best day of my life, and who knows if 2016 holds a lot more TV appearances (I hope so!). Above is a picture of myself with Ortis Deley, Jason Bradbury and Amy Williams. All of which are amazing individuals and they are just as outgoing and fun off camera as they are on camera!

    Tying in with The Gadget Show, I have also been paired with a YouTube Manager from YouTube to focus on the development of Eltoria on YouTube. Eltoria is going to be getting a brand new and fresh look, so any feedback that you may have on my channel would be very much appreciated in the comments. It is great to receive feedback from profound professionals and I am very much looking forward to see how Eltoria will develop on YouTube in 2016.

    The next piece of exciting news relates to my UK Blog Award post (you know, the one where I was begging for you votes). I however have some very exciting news to report... Eltoria is a finalist in both categories for best Beauty and Fashion Blogger, and best Vlogger 2016! I know mad right. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your votes and support, it honestly does mean the world. The awards ceremony is happening later in April, so let's hope Eltoria bags a win! 

    The next exciting thing happening on the Eltoria agenda is that I am meeting Jason Derulo this week! If you didn't know already, I absolutely love Jason Derulo, to the point that I refer to him as my 'second boyfriend' (lol). I will be vlogging the whole experience so please do subscribe to my YouTube channel if you don't want to miss out on that. I am also going away on a mini break abroad next week! I'm not really allowed to say where and why... long story, I'll inform you all in a later post.

    So from now on, my uploading schedule has returned back to normal (however next week's posts may be a little late due to being abroad). I plan to post at least 2-3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Fridays), one of which will be a YouTube post. I may blog an additional post depending on demand, and this will take place on a Sunday. From Friday 19th February, I shall be posting YouTube videos on a Friday (so Fridays will be my 'YouTube post'). Now you can never miss an Eltoria update!

    Do you have anything to update me on? Anything exciting going on in your life?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co