• Monday 21 March 2016

    The Perfect Denim Shirt

    For months, no, years I have been searching for the perfect denim shirt (fussy? you could say). I wouldn't say that I was a biggest shirt wearer in the world as I feel that some styles make me look a little masculine. So when I was searching for something comfortable to wear for my Italy trip  (be sure to check out my When In Rome post) I happened to try on this little number from River Island. What I love about this shirt is that it isn't heavy like a lot of denim styles. It is extremely comfortable and the length of it falls just below my hip (which is a bonus as I often hate tops which fall above my hip). The buttons are silver poppers which do not easily come undone, and the style looks perfect for any casual occasion.  

    I styled this outfit with this gorgeous brown satchel from Primark which made the perfect companion around the cobbles of Rome. There is plenty of room for your phone, keys, purse, and even a mini makeup bag (perfect for any city break). I also love these Luella Wet Look Textured Panel Leggings which I picked up from Boohoo. Rather than going for a plain black style, I decided to pick up something a little different, so I went for these open mesh panel textured style which I think look amazing.

    Above: Suede Boots from ASOS
    Be sure to check out my How To Handle University Rejection YouTube video.
    Do you own a denim shirt? Where is yours from?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co