• Tuesday 29 March 2016

    My Current Fitness Leggings Collection

    Like they say, give a girl the right pair of shoes and they can conquer the world. However give a gym bunny a good pair of vibrant leggings to squat in, this is when leg day gets well and truly smashed. Now it is no hidden secret that I absolutely love gym leggings- my motto tends to be 'the brighter the better'. I do own many pairs of shorts and three-quarter lengths, but there's something about the gym legging which makes lifting weights so much more comfortable for me. My collection itself is very varied; Lipsy, Nike, Tesco, Ellesse South Beach, Karrimor... you name it, I'm not a label snob in the slightest. But as I am now due for a legging re-vamp, I thought that it would be a good idea share my current collection before showcasing my pins in my new gear. So let's see what's lurking in the Eltoria wardrobe!

    Above: Tesco
    Although I love to own as many Nike items as I can, my favourite leggings actually come from Tesco. Tesco actually stock some really colourful and comfortable fitness items which makes it ideal if you are on a tight budget. I must say that the material of Tesco leggings are superb- they are sturdy, light, and you can tell that they are going to last for a very long time. I only wish that Tesco would have a bigger range (hint, hint if you are reading!).

    Above: Tesco
    Currently I am loving fitness clothing from Gym Shark, Gymversus, and Adidas (so you can expect my new leggings post to feature some of these brands in there). But please let me know in the comments if you know of any good brands as I'd love to hear your suggestions. You can also check out my latest Workout Clothing Haul video by clicking here.

    Above: South Beach, catch up on my latest post by clicking here.
    Above: Ellesse
    Above: Lipsy
    Above: Nike
    Do you have a favourite brand or style? Let me know in the comments!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent How To Dutch Braid For Beginners video on YouTube
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co