• Monday 27 June 2016

    Scarves Can Still Be Worn In Summer| My Debenhams Summer Look

    Move out of the way Spring wardrobe, Summer has officially arrived! With the first full week of Summer done and dusted, I thought that I would first pimp up Eltoria with a Summer beauty and fashion combination. For years I have always wanted to rock a long skirt with a crop top but I have never had the confidence to style them together (until now). So with fears set aside and wanting to make my own stamp in this blogger's world, I want to be be the first fashion blogger to claim that scarves can still be worn in Summer. Every year I always find it hard to say goodbye to my cosy tartan scarf, so it's about time I create my very own tartan scarf 2.0.

    So let's start with the outfit itself. This Zibi London Black Boned Crop Top (adjustable straps) has gorgeous black lace detailing on it and can be worn without a bra due its current inbuilt support. The Dorothy Perkins Khaki High Waisted Tube Skirt is perfect combined with this crop top, but I found that it also sat nicely on the hips (so the choice is yours).

    Personally for me, I believe that the accessories completely make this outfit. This Warehouse Wide Brim Panama hat looks amazing and I really think it adds to the Summer vibe (who can't resist a straw hat when its hot outside). With the fashion world almost forgetting how good a clog styled shoe looks, I decided to go for these Wallis Black T-Bar Clog Sandals to relight a once loved flame. They are the perfect sandal if you are wanting a slight heel and they are pretty versatile when it comes to pairing them with different outfits. This Miss Selfridge Black Lace Skinny Scarf on the other hand steals the show... just look how effective it is. What I love about this scarf is that it almost reminds me of a choker, a very long choker for that matter, and it just adds a whole lot of sophistication to this outfit. It's light, soft and matches the lace on the Zibi London Crop Top, this outfit was just meant to be.

    An outfit isn't quite complete without it's own makeup look so I gave baking a try (not baking a cake of course). Baking is an effective way to create a flawless matte finish to the skin whilst highlighting your bone structure just like a Kardashian. So to match the greens and blacks in the outfit, I decided to create a smokey pink eye and a nude lip. So with using a few products from Debenhams, I created a Summer Makeup Tutorial video on my YouTube channel (you can check that out by clicking here or by clicking the thumbnail below). The products I used are listed below:

    Above: click on the thumbnail to check out my Summer Makeup Tutorial video
    MAC Prep + Prime Skin
    MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer NC15
    Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder
    MAC 212 Definer Brush
    MAC Eyebrow Pencil
    MAC Cosmetic Fluidline Brow Gelcreme
    MAC Brooke Shields Brow Set
    MAC Bronzing Powder
    NARS Orgasm Blusher
    NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese
    Rimmel London Black Eyeliner
    Artdeco Liquid Eyeliner
    MAC Mascara
    Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
    MAC Eye Shadow (Expensive Pink
    Eyelure Volume False Lashes
    Smashbox Cherry Smoke Palette
    MAC Matte Lipstick Persistence

    To finish off, I need to stress how amazing this makeup sponge by Pamper Therapy is. As you can see from my Summer Makeup Tutorial on YouTube, this sponge was amazing when it came to applying and blending the foundation, concealer and translucent powder into my skin. It's pointy edge makes it really easy apply concealer underneath the eye, and it was a major key tool when it came to baking the face (it is pretty much impossible to do without this sponge). I found that the sponge works best when you use it wet- it made the foundation streak free and it was much easier to pick up the translucent powder for baking. It is definitely a must have tool to have in your make up kit and you can pick one up here for £7.95.

    What would your Summer makeup and style be?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Summer Makeup Tutorial video (click here) 
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co