• Thursday 2 June 2016

    50 Facts About Me

    Above: click to check out my 50 Facts About Me Video
    Since you guys really enjoyed my 'Get To Know Me More' post that I published last week (it actually turned out to be my most read post for last week), I thought that I would write a post that contained 50 interesting facts about myself. Now I have actually filmed this in a YouTube video (here), so if you like the sound of the below, I have actually expanded on them in the video. So in this post/video I mainly talk about my childhood, anxiety, likes and dislikes and current bits and bobs. So without further delays, here a few interesting facts about myself: 

    1. I am 5ft 4.5 inches
    2. I have size 5 feet 
    3. I am a twin
    4. I have two brothers
    5. My nickname at school was 'Sim1' and I had a song made up about me at school
    6. I can only drink half a cup of tea
    7. I cannot say Macaulay Culkin
    8. My favourite foods are: cottage cheese and pineapple, pulled pork and a cheese board
    9. I hate celery
    10. My favourite flowers are lilies
    11. When I like a song I play it over and over again
    Above: My twin sister and I
    12. I have been on TV
    13. I am part Italian
    14. My favourite place to visit is the USA and more locally, Whitehall Garden Centre
    15. I miss Blind Date, Sabrina The Teenage Witch and my twin sister
    16. I have a Law degree and I got a 2:1 in it
    17. I studied Law, Business, PE and Philosophy and Ethics at Alevel
    18. I have a huge phobia of the sea
    19. My favourite song ever is 'Love The Way You Lie' by Eminem and Rhianna
    20. My favourite artist is Jason Derulo
    21. My favourite band is One Direction
    22. I have one pet (a springer spaniel dog named Brooke)

    Above: Elyar Fox music video. Click here to read more
    23. I am terrible at texting back and answering my WhatsApp messages
    24. I don't smoke
    25. I love sport and the gym
    26. My favourite films are the Rocky ones, more recently the newest one called 'Creed'
    27. I used to be a Tom Boy
    28. My hair as a kid used to be terrible (I explain in my video)
    29. I used to be a Tap and Ballet dancer (10 years)
    30. I used to love horses (and still do)
    31. My sister and I used to make TV shows and I still have the footage!
    32. I used to suffer from anxiety when I was younger

    Above: UK Blog Awards Post (click here)
    33. When I get too tired I get clumsy, forgetful and grumpy
    34. I want to design and build my own house one day
    35. The SIMS is my favourite PC game of all time
    36. My first job was in a pub as a waitress
    37. I pretty much live in PJ bottoms
    38. I won best Beauty & Fashion Blog 2016 and Best Vlogger 2016 at the UK Blog Awards
    39. I started blogging and YouTube to find myself again (I explain in my video)
    40. I started earning money when I was 10 years old
    41. I used to pay my sister to borrow her clothes

    Above: My Gadget Show Appearance (click here)
    42. Next time I dye my hair I was to go dark brown with coppery ends.
    43. My favourite makeup brand is MAC but more recently Laura Mercier and Charlotte Tilbury
    44. I love chelsea boots
    45. I love the countryside
    46. My favourite high street brand is River Island
    47. I currently have no tattoos but if I were to get one, I'd get one on my thigh
    48. I used to write a private diary
    49. I have a boyfriend and his name is Joe, I have been with him for 4 years
    50. In the future I plan to carry on with this blog and YouTube channel (I explain in my video).

    Do we have anything in common? What's an interesting fact about you? Let me know in the comments!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co