• Monday 19 December 2016

    MY CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE

    Hello my little muffins I hope everyone is enjoying the festive period (I know that I am!). So with Christmas day only 6 days away (yikes) I thought now was a good time to fill you all in on my Christmas plans. So this year for Christmas I will be jetting off to San Juan where I will be getting on a Royal Caribbean ship to sail around the Caribbean for 7 days- pretty cool right. We are heading to San Juan, St Kitts, St John, Curacao and Aruba and I honestly cannot wait to experience the white sand and clear blue seas. So as I will pretty much be in the middle of nowhere with no WIFI, I will not be posting on this blog between the 23rd December-4th January. However on my YouTube channel I am scheduling for two videos to go up on Tuesday 27th December and Friday 30th December so you will still be able to get bit of Eltoria whist I am away. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, thank you so much for all of your support this year! You can check out some of my videos from the 12 Days Of Eltmas below:

    Don't forget that my massive prize giveaway (40+ prizes) ends on the 21/12/2016! You can check out how to enter by clicking here.

    What are you up to over the Christmas period?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent 12 DAYS OF ELTMAS series (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co