• Friday 9 December 2016

    The Perfect Stocking Filler| Olor London Perfume

    Perfume is something that is very personal to a person and selecting one to represent them can be rather tricky. If you are a little like me you tend to stick with what you know, for me it is Paco Rabanne's Lady Million, but sometimes taking the plunge and trying something new can be rather costly. This is why selecting a few products from Olor London Perfume would make the best stocking filler to buy for someone this Christmas.


    The idea behind Olor London Perfume is this; you buy 8ml designer perfume of your choice and have it delivered to your doorstep for free. That way you are able to try out perfume (before buying a large bottle) or simply have a few of your favourites without having to pay the hefty price tag that comes with it. For me, I love the fact that I do not have to smell the same every single day- one day I could be feeling the floral tones that Arpege has to offer over the honey tones of Chloe. Every single day can be stamped with its own personal fragrance- sounds good right?.

    Additionally you can purchase these Perfume Cases in order to keep your fragrances super safe. Not only are they perfect for travelling, but they also make the best go to perfume product (say goodbye to carrying a large bottle around with you). In my black case I chose Burberry's My Burberry and in the red Dior's J'adore- to which I have fallen in love with and will be buying it in my next purchase.

    What fragrance would you select?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent 12 DAYS OF ELTMAS series (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co